Farm Insurance in Miami, Pampa, Borger, Amarillo, Canadian, Canyon, Panhandle, White Deer, TX, & Surrounding Areas
For most, farming isn’t a job but a way of life. In many cases, it’s been passed down from generation to generation. It’s where you grew up, where you work, where you live…and making sure it’s protected isn’t an option but an absolute necessity. Understanding what policy is best suited for your farm means knowing what coverage is provided…and what coverage is missing.
How do you know you’ve got the right policy? You let experienced professionals like Taylor Insurance Agency guide you.
Farm Insurance for Total Peace of Mind
Sheds, barns, equipment storage, animals: a farm is made up of so many different things. Making sure each one is protected is essential to a farm’s ongoing success. We offer the policies you need. Understanding that farm insurance isn’t all-inclusive helps to make sure you choose the coverage you need to protect your farm against all losses. Your Taylor Insurance agent walks you through this process.
Complete Farm Insurance Coverage
You can live on a farm, but that doesn’t mean a homeowner’s insurance policy is appropriate. A farm is a home and a business, no matter how big or small it is. And that means it requires a variety of policies that cover multiple things, such as:
- Homeowners Insurance that covers the actual home in which you live, as well as your personal property. A homeowner’s policy covers the house you live in, its contents and those structures associated with a house, like sheds and pool houses. This policy protects against named perils up to the policy limits.
- Barns / Agricultural Structures policies cover barns and buildings on your farm. This can include livestock barns, equipment sheds and other buildings dedicated to farm use that you designate on your insurance policy.
- Pens, Sheds, and Fences are excluded from most farm insurance policies. So are most structures, fences, and gates that are used to retain animals. This policy is written to protect these structures.
- Livestock require their own policy. There are a variety of differences included in these policies, from stock herds, valuable breeding stock and competition and show animals.
- Liability protection protects you against losses that may occur if you’re found liable for injuries, damages or problems with any produce or food product you create. This policy goes beyond the basic liability protection provided in a homeowner’s policy.
Farmers from Panhandle to Canyon, Pampa to Amarillo, as well as many other communities throughout Texas have trusted us to help them protect what they love…and so can you.